Card Recognition

Friday, April 7, 2017

let's go on an adventure



Let's go on an adventure....  welcome back to another Tag You're It Challenge, we've got this fun tag by Joyce for your inspiration.  I am not a cat person, so I decided to channel the pink and the pom pom idea and made a travel themed tag.  The US stamp is by Clear and Simple stamps and the sentiments are from PTI, the tag dies are Reverse Confetti and the ribbon is from May Arts and I added a bit of gold washi tape.  Please join us, I'd love to see what you create.  


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

How fun, love how you were inspired!

Donna said...

Loving your Pom Pom idea. Brilliant. x

Lisa Elton said...

Love that you used the little pompoms on your tag topper, cute idea! This is wonderful!

Kara Lynne said...

Great tag, Erin! Such a fun topic for a tag and I love the pompoms!

Joyce said...

What a fun tag. Love what you did to channel the pom pom. Such a treat for me to see what you have made inspired by my tag.