Card Recognition

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cards and more cards




Not sure what happened to me in the last week, I made some cards but never got around to sharing them... I shared a fun card with the Coffee Lovers blog, but forgot to mention it here... who knows...  Made a card for the MFT sketch and missed the deadline.  My guess-- it must almost be summer and my world gets a little busy with the motel and campground?  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  In the mean time the first card is for the Sugar Pea sketch.  The second card is for the Mojo Monday sketch.  The third card was for the MFT sketch.  And the final card is for the Reverse Confetti sketch.







5 comments:

Ardyth said...

Wonderful collection of cards! Love your coffee-themed take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

~amy~ said...

These are all super fun!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all so fun, Erin! So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

Tracey McNeely said...

Another fab coffee card for SugarPea but I love all of your creations. Thank you for sharing with us at SugarPea Designs!

Lisa Lara said...

Awesome coffee card Erin using this new set. So happy you played along again with us at SugarPea Designs.