Card Recognition

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Coffee solves all


Happy Thursday friends... if I could sit around and make coffee cards I'd be happy... but even with my crazy work load at the moment, I'm powering out as many as I can.  So without further adieu (b/c I should be working) here are more cards...  The card uses the inspiration photo from SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge.  Otherwise the rest of the cards are me just playing....  Thanks Coffee Lovers Bloghop for the motivation to bust out as many coffee sets as possible (and yes, I have more).






9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

More wonderful coffee designs.

Cindy C. said...

An array of lovely projects!! Thanks for sharing.

Shelly said...

These are all so fun!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous projects, love all the added elements and you even made a tag!

Ann said...

Super cute creations, love the tag.

~amy~ said...

Your first card is awesome, love how the coffee's look different.

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh how I wish I could just whip up cards like you do - so fun & awesome! Love those pretty pink mugs and yes, coffee solves everything!

Lisa said...

Love those pretty pink cups! Beautiful!

Helen F. said...

Ohh, these are all amazing!