Card Recognition

Friday, September 22, 2017

Coffee Extravaganza


I'm sad to say this p-a-r-t-y is over....  thank you to all the amazing folks who have joined in for the Fall Coffee Lovers Hop, I wish I had time to drool over every single project, although I'm sure that would lead to even more enabling in the purchasing department-- a girl can never have too many coffee stamps.  As I said in the last post, I reached a new record number of projects.. so I'm closing out the hop with a grand total of....drum roll please..... 59 new coffee projects in the last week.  My craft room needs an intervention, there are some health hazards in there (I've never been known for being neat).  Okay, off to work.. I promise, I will not sneak in another one... 


Love the new Echo Park coffee cup, the oxide inks did a great job over lapping the stamped images.  The sentiment and scallop die are from My Favorite Things.





These two cards were inspired by the new Ellen Hutson Pin Inspired Challenge, I stamped three of her coffee cups thinking of the cairn, but decided to go my CAS style and use the patterned paper as my ode to the colors.





And this tag (which honestly I don't really love) is another try at the Reverse Confetti Sketch.  Thank you to everyone for all your love as I busted out all of these projects... I promise to go back to flowers, wine and camping...



11 comments:

New Creations said...

Super fun with all coffee creations!

Arianna Barbara said...

Amazing creations!!! Wow!

Karen Letchworth said...

Well you've been quite the busy girl, Erin. Thanks for sharing all your coffee cards with us.

Lori Turner said...

Did you sleep girl?!? Lol More awesome coffee projects! Love it!

Becca Yahrling said...

Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration all week, Erin. Maybe next time I will choose to make more cards and not comment on every post ... hmmm... we'll see ... lol

~amy~ said...

59?! Wahooooooooo!
Every single one has been AWESOME.
Thanks so much for your support and enthusiasm.
You are appreciated.

Ann said...

Fun tags and cards.

Hetty said...

A varietion of different cards and all so pretty.

Shanna Slater said...

Another fabulous collection Erin!!

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lovely coffee creations!

Lisa said...

Great creations! So much fun!